Hints and tips for business
- The addition a ramp would help customers. If a permanent ramp was not feasible then temporary portable ramps were both readily available and cost effective.
- Keeping the floor free from obstructions would be a benefit to customers.
- Making a chair readily available for customer use would be a benefit to customers.
- Consider fitting a bell outside the premises to allow customers to easily attract attention.
- Make one of their menu/services leaflets large print.
- Explore Disability Awareness Training. AFC project offers face to face or online training free.
- Consider making changes to the door (Automatic/Permanently Open.
- Addition of Handrail(s)